Wednesday, August 03, 2005

happy birthday to me

so today was my birthday

had horrible dreams last night about buying a house with corpses.

there was a 2 hour+ power outage here in queen anne last night.

a fight almost broke out on the bus this morning.

my new team bought me a cookie for my birthday. they are very nice and i could like working with them, should this assignment continue. i work in category - merchandise at starbuck's corporate. a bunch of business/artistic types and lots of designers. not too bad.

took the bus to whole foods and met elizabeth there. we thought about taking food to gasworks, but decided to eat at agua verde BUT... they were BUSY BUSY BUSY. so we went back to my place and walked arounda bit, to kerry park and then up the hill. had dinner at great, decently-sushi place.

dave called and sang happy birthday in chinese. ben called an sang the marilyn monroe happy birthday. jeff almost forgot, but i reminded him. becca, mona, darla, liz and lo also called. kelly did not.

i'm off to eat ben and jerry's ice cream. saturday night, i'm going to leilani lanes for bowling, karaoke and drinking... all in celebration of my birthday.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

he, happy birthday... sorry to have missed it, but, then again, i didn't know... hope good times abound tonight.

sat nam,
dawne.korthals

rlo@richardlopezjr.com said...

thanks dah-lin! had a great celebration tonight... karaoke is always a great birthday shindig.

rlo@richardlopezjr.com said...

thanks baby-doll. i'll take you up on the hugs and kisses when you visit me in seattle...

Kate said...

Richard~
Happy Belated Birthday! :) Hope your birthday week was full of fun!
Sorry I have been so out of touch...we've been doing a lot of speech therapy with Miranda and trying to get baby boy's room in order and I have had major pregnancy brain. I hope you are doing well....all my love! :)

rlo@richardlopezjr.com said...

thanks monkey-love!