Monday, May 30, 2005

thpt.

had a dream about mern last night. again. when does it stop?

we were spending the night at someone's home. i was sleeping in the living room and she was upstairs waiting for nate. she came downstairs and was very sad. i told her that i still wanted to be with her and she started crying. and then i knew that she was pregnant. i could literally see the cells of the zygote divide. i told her it didn't matter, but we were both very sad. in my dream, i remember quietly holding her for a long time. i woke up not knowing what to think.

it is time to declutter my life. funny, i should already have clutter here in seattle, but 2 months is long enough to build a stockpile of useless junk. happily, i have found the purging process to be very helpful in orgainizing my resources, time and thoughts. the first step is to take out the garbage, and that's what i'm off to do.

3 comments:

Jason said...

Those evil dreams. I don't understand why our brains do that to us. Figure this out and get back to me. Though, I haven't really had any bad dreams of this sort lately. I think that's gone, but only because other trauma has replaced it. Ha!

rlo@richardlopezjr.com said...

hmph. evil dreams, indeed. you would think the brain would focus on activities or thoughts that would ensure the survival of the species instead of wasting precious time and energy on stoopid girls, lost in the suffle. i noticed you hadn't posted any of these types of dreams recently. maybe replacement therapy isn't so bad?

Jason said...

No, I haven't had any memorable dreams lately. I did have this one really fucked up dream a while back, but it was too fucked up to post.